MCU News and Information
Main Branch- temporarily closed
Due to construction/renovation at the Michoud NASA Facility Bldg 101, Michoud Credit Union Main Branch- New Orleans LA will remain closed until further notice.
Michoud Credit Union branch office- Chalmette LA is open for business during regular business hours.
Further information will be provided as it becomes available.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
eStatements Convenient, Fast and Secure
You can now opt to receive your statement electronically, instead of by mail, with our FREE
paperless eStatements service. There are numerous benefits to eStatements:
Convenient. Review statements and cancelled checks online at anytime – day or
Fast. eStatements can be accessed days before a paper statement would arrive in
Efficient. You can download your eStatement into money management software or
a spreadsheet. eStatements contain the same information as a traditional paper
Secure. Reduce the risk of statements being lost or stolen in the mail.
Environmentally Friendly. Stay clutter-free and conserve resources by accessing
your statements online.
Cost Effective. eStatements help lower the credit union's cost of providing services.
The money saved is returned to you in the form of increased member benefits.
FREE. There is no charge for eStatement service.
To enroll, stop by the MCU office, call us at 504-257-4205 or 4206 or
complete your request online at www.michoudcu.com, click Account
Balance to login to Account Online Access.
THIS QUARTER'S HOLIDAY HOURS/CLOSING SCHEDULE
(Chalmette Branch )
Go Direct Today!
If you apply for federal government benefits on or after May 1, 2011, you will be required to either receive the benefit fund by direct deposit or receive a Direct Express Card.
If you are already getting federal benefit payments by check you will have to choose to receive these benefits by either direct deposit or receive a Direct Express Card by March 1, 2013.
Sign up for direct deposit because it is:
* Easier and more convenient
* Take control over your money
Click GO DIRECT to learn more or enroll online!
Emergency Contact Numbers
To report a lost or stolen MasterCard; call 504-701-2670
To report a lost or stolen Atm Qwikcash Card; call 504-701-2708
PREPAID VISA DEBIT CARD- GET YOURS TODAY!!!
- Now the power to manage your money is in your hands. Just carry our prepaid debit card.
- You pre-fund your card with a specific amount of money.
- So you control your spending, but can re-load the card with more money at any time.
- Put an end to being overdrawn or paying overdraft fees!
- Contact an MCU representative at 504-257-4205
Effective immediately the cash withdrawal limit for shared branching transactions is $1,000.00
- Cash withdrawal limit increased
- Michoud Credit Union and its business partners will not solicit private or personal information about Michoud Credit Union members via e-mail or telephone. You should never respond to emails that request you to disclose sensitive information. Never click on a link in an email because the links may redirect you to a fake website. Instead always type the web address into your browser address bar.
If you receive suspicious e-mails or phone calls from entities claiming to be Michoud Credit Union, please report them immediately to the credit union at 504-257-4205 or at email@example.com and delete any such e-mails.