MCU News and Information
PREPAID VISA DEBIT CARD- GET YOURS TODAY!!!
- Now the power to manage your money is in your hands. Just carry our prepaid debit card.
- You pre-fund your card with a specific amount of money.
- So you control your spending, but can re-load the card with more money at any time.
- Put an end to being overdrawn or paying overdraft fees!
- Contact an MCU representative at 504-257-4205
Effective immediately the cash withdrawal limit for shared branching transactions is $1,000.00
- Cash withdrawal limit increased
- Michoud Credit Union and its business partners will not solicit private or personal information about Michoud Credit Union members via e-mail or telephone. You should never respond to emails that request you to disclose sensitive information. Never click on a link in an email because the links may redirect you to a fake website. Instead always type the web address into your browser address bar.
If you receive suspicious e-mails or phone calls from entities claiming to be Michoud Credit Union, please report them immediately to the credit union at 504-257-4205 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and delete any such e-mails.
CU Shared Branching
Your credit union has joined together with
other credit unions nationwide in a cooperative effort to
bring you a new choice in financial convenience. Shared
branching provides our members access to their account(s)
wherever they work, live or play. Available services
include: withdrawals, deposits and loan payments. There are
over 2000 CU Service Centers and CU Outlets nationwide. To
access your account and obtain services at the CU Service
Center or CU Outlet, all you have to do is present your
account number, the name of your credit union and a valid
To find a location nearest you, just click on the CU Service
Centers Logo above.
|To assist members in accessing information not
maintained on this site, the Credit Union provides links
to other Internet addresses. Be advised that : 1) by
clicking on any link to other Internet addresses, you
are leaving the credit union's web site; 2) you are
linking to an alternate web site not operated by the
credit union; 3) the credit union is not responsible for
the content of the alternate website; 4) the credit
union does not represent either the third party or the
member if the two enter into a transaction; and 5)
privacy and security policies may differ from those
practiced by the credit union
Loan or Credit Card Application
Use our online loan
application to apply for a loan.
Fill out the loan app, print it on your printer and fax, mail or
bring it in to us.
Apply for a loan
Apply for a credit card
Personal Checks Reorder
Here to File Your Taxes Online
Click Here for Account Information